26th Jan – 2nd Feb 2019 – £639 Shared Cabin
(NB: Own Cabin Option on Skippered Bavaria 51 – £939)
Yacht Sailing Charter Holiday in the Canaries – Charter a yacht bare-boat, join a Skippered yacht holiday with Yachtforce or sail ‘in company’ with us as lead boat from Marina Lanzarote and circumnavigate the Island of Lanzarote visiting the largest marine preserve in Europe. You can do all this with time to explore on the remote Islands of the Chinijo Archipelago and Lobos – dive, snorkel, swim, enjoy fantastic cheap food – and have chill out time all in a week cracking in about 150 miles with some longer passages!
We are pleased to announce that Yachtforce are now agents for Lava Sailing Yacht Charter in the Canaries from their bases at both Lanzarote and Tenerife. We have recently teamed up with these fabulous people at Lava Charter and have looked over each and every boat in their new Bavaria fleet from the lovely 2 cabin 36 footer to the cavernous flagship (10 berth plus Skipper cabin) 56 footer with the marina fleet manager. We also checked out the local marinas and ports so that we can best advise you for your trip and we met the very friendly on-site team that will welcome you aboard your yacht so that we know each and every face there. They definitely are nice people to do business with.
We really need to make people understand that the sailing around Lanzarote is excellent and that if you are cruising you see some amazing sites and stay in some wonderful places with great scenery. When you do stay in one of the modern cheap marinas you will be pleasantly suprised by the high quality of the shops and classy surrounds – plus the abundant and cheap places to eat. We really rate it! You can ring in and chat it through – discuss your experience level and decide which yacht would suit your requirements and whether you should be out in the warm, with pleasant breezes sailing this winter!
Why Charter a Sailing Yacht From Lanzarote in the Canary Islands?
- Experience Level For Bare Boat Charter – Day Skipper Practical (Tidal) + VHF Radio Required
- Experience Level For Yachtforce Skippered Holiday – None at All!
- 21’C Warm Winter Temperatures / Very Low Rainfall
- Stunning Scenery / Remote Beaches / Anchorages
- Largest Marine Preserve in Europe
- Wonderful Wildlife / Dolphin & Whale Hotspot
- Easy Sailing / Predictable winds
- Cheap Flights / 4 hr Flight Time / Same Time Zone
- Cheap Food / Cheap Marinas / Cheap Cocktails!
- Free Winter Sunshine!
If you want to charter a yacht, or join us on one of our Canary Islands Adventure Sailing Holidays or Trips in the Canaries from Lanzarote or Tenerife then get in touch with us at Yachtforce. We will be building new charter pages on our site to link in with Lava Charter both for Lanzarote and the new Dufour fleet opening spring 2017 in Tenerife! 02380 016450. email@example.com
Read on for more info and check out some of the photos below to give a flavour of Lanzarote and surrounding islands!
What You Get When Chartering a Sailing Yacht in Lanzarote – Canary Islands
- Nearly New Bavaria Yachts, 2014 or 2015 Year
- Fleet Comprises of 36ft, 37ft, 41ft, 3 x 46ft, 51ft & 56 ft
- Excellent Customer Service
- Superb Support Network (in case of any probs)
- Fantastic 1 Week / 2 Week Sailing Itineraries
- Excellent Island Wide Marina Facilities
- Huge Space in Marinas For Easy Berthing
- Shore-side Support to Take Lines
- Short / Cheap Taxi Transfer from Airport to Marina Lanzarote (15 minute / 12 euro)
- Cheap Marina Fees (27 euro for 46ft)
Canaries Bare-Boat Charter Prices 2017
Boats come with outboard and dinghy. All yachts below are less than 3 years old. If you wish – you can join our ‘Mini Flotilla’ for a comfort feel of sailing in company.
|Cabins + Heads
|BAVARIA 36||2 + 1||€2.310,-||€1.200,-||€100,-|
|BAVARIA 37||3 + 1||€2.420,-||€1.200,-||€100,-|
||3 + 2||€2.805,-||€1.500,-||€110,-|
|BAVARIA 46||3/4 + 3||€3.685,-||€1.800,-||€130,-|
|BAVARIA 46||4 + 3||€3.190,-||€1.800,-||€120,-|
|BAVARIA 46||4 + 3||€3.245,-||€1.800,-||€120,-|
||4/5 + 3||€3.740,-||€2.000,-||€140,-|
Optional ‘Flotilla Fee’
for sailing in company
|Bedding Set p/wk||€15 pp|
|Towel p/wk||€5 pp|